Your application for the position
Java | BPM solutions | English
Remote / Office (Warsaw)
8 000 - 12 000 PLN net B2B
We are currently looking for ambitious Junior Java Developer.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills, observe a very dynamically developing service company (~ 200% y/y) and work in a team of young and energetic people who are very satisfied with the place they are in.
We focus on teamwork – everyone takes an active part in the company’s development and has a real impact on decisions made.
If you can learn fast, you want to take part in international projects, the team’s success is important to you, but you can also act independently – join us!
- provide excellent client engagement,
- work with client subject matter experts to gather and document process requirements,
- implement, test and deliver high quality business process automation solutions,
- write end user and BPM administration run books/documentation for delivered BPM solutions,
- apply agile development methodology to the technical delivery,
- work directly with customer technical staff and mentor their use of BPM suites as well as customer business staff to validate requirements, play back solutions, and collaborate on robotic designs.
What we expect:
- a student or graduate of one of Technical Universities,
- willingness to learn tools and technologies,
- good English – communication level,
- understanding of Assisted vs Unassisted Robotics Implementations.
Nice to Haves:
- knowledge of Camunda Platform,
- BPM Certifications,
- knowledge of OCR libraries or tools, BPM Platforms, Decision Management Platforms, or AI services,
- experience with relational database technologies such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL.
What we offer:
- contract according to your preferences: umowa zlecenie, umowa o pracę or B2B,
- co-financing of trainings and certificates and provide assured time for learning within working hours,
- private medical care, Multisport card and life insurance,
- language classes (English),
- reference bonus for recommending a new hire,
- individually tailored path for your career development,
- the ability to work from the office, remotely or in a hybrid form.
Apply for this job
8 000 - 12 000 PLN net B2B+ vat (B2B) monthly
Requirements: Java | BPM solutions | English
Workplace: Remote / Office (Warsaw)