Your application for the position
Analytical Thinking | BPMN and UML | English
Remote / Office (Warsaw)
12 000 - 19 000 PLN net
Devapo is a software house that integrates technological competences with business knowledge and skills in its everyday work. Company was founded out of passion for technology and the desire to create something unique.
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst. Join our team to work on various projects for our clients from the financial, insurance and telecommunications industries.
We strongly focus on teamwork – everyone takes an active part in every step of creating the product, has an impact on decisions that are being made and the way solutions are implemented.
If you want to take part in international projects, the team’s success is important to you, and at the same time you can act independently – join us!
- collecting, validating and documenting business requirements,
- working with stakeholders to define the scope and vision of the project,
- modeling business processes and identifying opportunities for their optimization,
- conducting interviews to understand customer needs,
- translating the customer’s conceptual requirements into functional requirements in a way that is clear and understandable to the project team.
What we expect:
- experience in defining problems and needs at the business level,
- experience in collecting, analyzing and documenting requirements,
- knowledge of BPMN and UML notation,
- experience in working in a team using agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban),
- communicative English level that would enable you to work on an international project,
- higher education.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of Enterprise Architect or any other CASE tool.
What we offer:
- contract according to your preferences: umowa zlecenie, umowa o pracę or B2B,
- buddy system (a buddy who you can turn to with questions about the company life),
- co-financing of trainings and certificates and provide assured time for learning within working hours,
- private medical care, Multisport card and life insurance,
- language classes (English or German),
- additional salary bonuses (including a reference bonus for recommending a new hire),
- individually tailored path for your career development,
- the ability to work from the office, remotely or in a hybrid form.
Apply for this job
12 000 - 19 000 PLN net+ vat (B2B) monthly
Requirements: Analytical Thinking | BPMN and UML | English
Workplace: Remote / Office (Warsaw)