Your application for the position
Java | JS | BPM solutions | English
Remote / Office (Warsaw)
5 000 - 10 000 PLN net B2B
- creating the best code with concern for business values,
- configuration of software development tools,
- modeling and implementation of business processes using technologies such as IBM BAW or Camunda BPM,
- preparation of documentation (BPMN, UML),
- building integration using ESB,
- design and implementation of tests from unit tests to performance tests,
- work in the SCRUM methodology.
- knowledge of the SQL language,
- experience in GIT,
- interests and basic knowledge in the field of software architecture,
- attitudes towards solving business problems,
- communicativeness, flexibility, customer and colleagues orientation,
- communicative knowledge of English.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of BPMN and UML notation,
- knowledge of CI / CD tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Bamboo,
- experience in working in agile methodologies,
- knowledge and ability to use asynchronous communication such as Kafka, RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ.
- contract according to your preferences: umowa zlecenie, umowa o pracę or B2B,
- co-financing of trainings and certificates and provide assured time for learning within working hours,
- private medical care, Multisport card and life insurance,
- language classes (English),
- reference bonus for recommending a new hire,
- individually tailored path for your career development,
- the ability to work from the office, remotely or in a hybrid form.
Apply for this job
5 000 - 10 000 PLN net B2B+ vat (B2B) monthly
Requirements: Java | JS | BPM solutions | English
Workplace: Remote / Office (Warsaw)