Your application for the position
Java | Git | Relational databases | English
Remote / Office (Warsaw)
6 000 - 10 000 PLN net B2B
We are currently looking for ambitious and proactive Junior Java Developers!
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in technologies such as: Java / Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, ELK stack. As a Google Cloud Platform partner, we encourage developers to further educate in GCP package, Terraform and other cloud solutions.
We focus on teamwork – you will have the opportunity to train your skills under the supervision of experienced developers. Everyone takes an active part in code review, has an impact on architectural decisions and the way solutions are implemented.
If you can learn fast, you want to take part in international projects, the team’s success is important to you, but you can also act independently – join us!
What we expect:
- knowledge of Java / Spring,
- knowledge of relational databases,
- experience in working with Git,
- communicative English level that would enable you to work on an international project,
- higher technical education (in the field of Information Technology or related).
What we offer:
- contract according to your preferences: umowa zlecenie, umowa o pracę or B2B,
- co-financing of trainings and certificates and provide assured time for learning within working hours,
- private medical care, Multisport card and life insurance,
- language classes (English),
- reference bonus for recommending a new hire,
- individually tailored path for your career development,
- the ability to work from the office, remotely or in a hybrid form.
Apply for this job
6 000 - 10 000 PLN net B2B+ vat (B2B) monthly
Requirements: Java | Git | Relational databases | English
Workplace: Remote / Office (Warsaw)