Your application for the position
.NET | Git | Relational databases | English
Remote / Office (Warsaw)
14 000 - 21 000 PLN net B2B
We are currently looking for experienced and ambitious .NET Developers. Join our team to carry out work on various projects for our clients from the insurance and financial industries.
We implement greenfield projects based on microservice architecture with the use of modern solutions or modular monolith architecture.
By joining us you will be able to develop your skills in technologies such as .NET, Docker, Kubernetes, MS SQL or ELK stack. As a Google Cloud Platform partner, we encourage developers to further train in the GCP package, Terraform and other cloud solutions such as Azure.
We focus on teamwork – everyone takes an active part in code review, has an impact on architectural decisions and the way the solutions are implemented.
If you can learn fast, you want to take part in international projects, the team’s success is important to you, but you can also act independently – join us!
What we expect:
- previous commercial experience with .NET,
- previous commercial experience with relational databases,
- experience in working with Git,
- communicative English level that would enable you to work on an international project,
- higher technical education (in the field of Information Technology or related).
What we offer:
- contract according to your preferences: umowa zlecenie, umowa o pracę or B2B,
- buddy system (a buddy who you can turn to with questions about the company life),
- co-financing of trainings and certificates and provide assured time for learning within working hours,
- work-life balance,
- private medical care, Multisport card and life insurance,
- language classes (English or German),
- additional salary bonuses (including a reference bonus for recommending a new hire),
- individually tailored path for your career development,
- the ability to work from the office, remotely or in a hybrid form.
Apply for this job
14 000 - 21 000 PLN net B2B+ vat (B2B) monthly
Requirements: .NET | Git | Relational databases | English
Workplace: Remote / Office (Warsaw)