Your application for the position
was sent successfully!
.Net | MS SQL | Kubernetes | English
Remote / Office (Warsaw)
32 000 - 36 800 PLN net B2B
You will take part in reconstruction of the system for managing the packaging recycling process, as a result of the new legislative requirements. The system is responsible for data collection, processing, reporting and integration with CRMs and ERPs.
By joining us you will be able to work with Microsoft Azure tools. As a Google Cloud Platform partner, we encourage participation in further training in the scope of GCP and Terraform technologies.
We focus on teamwork – everyone takes an active part in code review, has an impact on architectural decisions and the way the solutions are implemented.
If you can learn fast, you want to take part in international projects, the team’s success is important to you, but you can also act independently – join us!
- Leading an IT team supporting multiple locations
- Managing concurrent efforts with competing priorities
- Creating process and process design where none or little exists
- Creating strategic landscape that delivers against IT goals
- Building strong team across dispersed work locations, including mentoring and providing developmental goals for internal employees and external IT partners
What we expect:
- 8+ years of relevant Information Technology experience
- 3-5+ years of experience leading a teams
- Good knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server)
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET WebAPI
- Knowledge of the object-oriented programming paradigm and design patterns
- Knowledge of Rabbit MQ/Kafka
- Cloud experience (Azure)
- Knowledge of Azure Devops
- Excellent communication English skills (at least C1)
What we offer:
- contract according to your preferences: umowa zlecenie, umowa o pracę or B2B,
- co-financing of trainings and certificates and provide assured time for learning within working hours,
- private medical care, Multisport card and life insurance,
- language classes (English),
- reference bonus for recommending a new hire,
- individually tailored path for your career development,
- the ability to work from the office, remotely or in a hybrid form.
Apply for this job
32 000 - 36 800 PLN net B2B+ vat (B2B) monthly
Requirements: .Net | MS SQL | Kubernetes | English
Workplace: Remote / Office (Warsaw)