Your application for the position
node.js | Angular | English
Remote / Office (Warsaw)
16 000 - 24 000 PLN net B2B
We are currently looking for an experienced Node.js Developer with Angular. Join our team to work on a platform for an American telecommunications operator.
We implement the international Open API standard from TM Forum, which allows us to maintain a high-quality solution. The project is based on rewriting legacy systems into modern microservices.
By joining us, you will be able to work with Node.js and Angular. As a Google Cloud Platform partner, we encourage participation in further training in the scope of GCP and other cloud technologies.
We focus on teamwork – everyone takes an active part in code review, has an impact on architectural decisions and the way the solutions are implemented.
If you can learn fast, you want to take part in international projects, the team’s success is important to you, but you can also act independently – join us!
What we expect:
- broad knowledge of node.js,
- knowledge of Angular,
- experience in working with Git,
- communicative English level that would enable you to work for a client from the US,
- higher technical education (in the field of Information Technology or related).
What we offer:
- contract according to your preferences: umowa zlecenie, umowa o pracę or B2B,
- buddy system (a buddy who you can turn to with questions about the company life),
- co-financing of trainings and certificates and provide assured time for learning within working hours,
- private medical care, Multisport card and life insurance,
- language classes (English or German),
- additional salary bonuses (including a reference bonus for recommending a new hire),
- individually tailored path for your career development,
- the ability to work from the office, remotely or in a hybrid form.
Apply for this job
16 000 - 24 000 PLN net B2B+ vat (B2B) monthly
Requirements: node.js | Angular | English
Workplace: Remote / Office (Warsaw)